{Celebrate} A Girlie Soiree .... Eat, Drink and Be Pretty!

Last weekend l had an Envy Jewelery Party with some of my Gorgeous friends as an excuse to have a bit of a Girlie Catch Up and to have a glass of bubbles or two ... or three... or four or maybe more!!! hahahaha!

We had a lovely day and even though it was raining outside we truly didn't notice as we sipped on champagne and ate till our hearts content!  My lovely husband took the kids out for the afternoon so there was lots of time to chat with my beautiful friends and to buy some GORGEOUS Jewelery!!

Here are some photo's of the dessert table l made for the day with jewelery accents to mark the occasion!!  I am loving lace at the moment and came across some lovely paper which looks like lace so l just had to have it to create a pretty and very girlie backdrop!  I also used the bobble wool l had bought for Kaitlyn's party that l had forgotten about to create a bunting!!!

I made eton mess, raspberry butter cream yoyo's, gilded diamond cupcakes with white chocolate fondant and frosting, raspberry and white chocolate cake pops and l had some coconut ice, vanilla bean cookies and white chocolate and apricot slice from Kaitlyn's Party.








I hope you enjoyed the photo's and thanks to all my lovelies who came for our little soirĂ©e!  I had such a lovely day and hope to catch up with you all very soon!


So remember to ..... Bake, Create and Celebrate!

Bye for now
Larissa

1 comment:

  1. Larissa this is so beautiful! breathtaking.
    So glamorous & dreamy! and Delicious !!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete